Hello,

After a few discussions, I want to suggest that we could make JIRA more
accessible so that every logged-in user should have rights to:
- create,
- edit,
- resolve,
- verify,
- and re-open bug reports.

Please feel free to comment on this.
If there are no serious objections, this change will be introduced soon. The
impact of the change will be evaluated.

Best regards,

/Rafal

Rafal Motyka
QE Engineer
Digia, Qt

Email: rafal.mot...@digia.com<mailto:forename.surn...@digia.com>
Mobile: +47 95005389
http://qt.digia.com
Qt Blog: http://blog.qt.digia.com/
Qt Facebook: www.facebook.com/qt
Qt Twitter: www.twitter.com/qtcommercial

PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and any attachments are intended only for use by the named
addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you
are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take any action
in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error, please contact
the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachments accompanying
it. Digia Plc does not accept liability for any corruption, interception,
amendment, tampering or viruses occurring to this message.