On 02/06/2013 07:25 PM, Olivier Goffart wrote:
> On Thursday 31 January 2013 07:50:32 Koehne Kai wrote:

Hi,

Since it doesn't seem to be a final decision/consensus about this, I
will just create empty changes files for 5.0.2 and Maintainers will have
to fill them up.

ps1: any idea about the "git merge-driver" suggestion and/or the (qml
based?) UI tool suggestion ?
ps2: I only found https://codereview.qt-project.org/47802 using the
ChangeLog entry

Cheers,