Hi,

today I've build the stable tree from git and tested my app with it. It
starts up but after clicking a button I get a crash (SEGV) that did not
happen on Qt 5.2.1. Normally I would report that as bug, but currently I
cannot get enough useful information out of it, so I'm asking here :)

I've compiled Qt with the "-debug" flag, but still only get disassembler
from the debugger. I'll look into it some more, but maybe someone
already could make some assumptions based on the console output below.

Thanks!
Conny

W/IInputConnectionWrapper(15487): getTextBeforeCursor on inactive
InputConnection
W/Qt      (15487): kernel/qmetaobject.cpp:1458 (static bool
QMetaObject::invokeMethod(QObject*, const char*, Qt::ConnectionType,
QGenericReturnArgument, QGenericArgument, QGenericArgument,
QGenericArgument, QGenericArgument, QGenericArgument, QGenericArgument,
QGenericArgument, QGenericArgument, QGenericArgument,
QGenericArgument)): QMetaObject::invokeMethod: No such method
ScalableTextInput_QMLTYPE_3::inputMethodQuery(Qt::InputMethodQuery,QVariant)