I actually use https://github.com/mono/CppSharp . It has a parser and so on but
what I was asking for is a tool for generating wrappers. What I've been doing
so far is: get each inlined function -> get where it's invoked -> include the
header of the latter in a source file -> compile that with
-fkeep-inline-functions. Obviously this only works for inlines that happen to
be invoked within the same module and is therefore not good. The proper way I
am aware of to get all inlines is to generate functions that call them and
compile the result. This latter approach turned out more time consuming than I
had thought and that's why I've been searching for a tool to generate those
functions.

Dimitar

On Tuesday, April 29, 2014 8:42 PM, Thiago Macieira <thiago.macie...@intel.com>
wrote:

Em ter 29 abr 2014, às 09:10:39, Dimitar Dobrev escreveu:
> Sharing with other bindings - now that's a great idea! I hadn't actually
> thought of the fact that such a wrapper is the same for any binding. If
> that could become a Qt module as you suggest, and presented as a binary
> download at qt-project.org, that would be great. Do you know of a tool that
> can generate such wrappers?

Have you tried Smoke?

Or the parser that PySide uses?