On Thursday, June 04, 2015 16:01:01 Aleix Pol wrote:

> Is it really that much work? I hear there's tools to do so [1] and
> it's the compiler telling whether it's correct or not.
>
> Aleix

I've added Q_DECL_OVERRIDE to some kdepim libraries with clang-modernize and 5
minutes of my time.

I also tried it on qtbase but it didn't work though, it failed to find some Qt
headers, looks like a bug in clang-modernize or the tool I used to build the
compilation database (bear). Maybe someone else wants to give it a shot ?

Regards,
--
SĂ©rgio Martins | sergio.mart...@kdab.com | Software Engineer
Tel: Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090, USA +1-866-777-KDAB(5322)