Hi,

I’m happy to announce that a work-in-progress port of Qt to the Chrome / Native
Client platform has now been pushed to the wip/nacl branch in QtBase. So far
development has been closed, but we are now ready to develop in the open and
also take contributions. My intention is to at some point merge the work, after
the whip/nacl and dev branches have converged sufficiently,

The main difference from other platforms is that Qt for NaCl is running in the
web sandbox, which has lots of interesting implications for areas like file or
network access. The port is tested with Qt Widgets and Qt Quick and supports
raster and OpenGL graphics.

"Getting started” instructions can be found at qtbase/nacl-readme.

One further patch is needed for QtDeclarative, available here:

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/114670/

- Morten