On 27. nov. 2015 13:44, Christian Kandeler wrote:
On 11/27/2015 11:46 AM, Eskil A. Blomfeldt wrote:

So we could define it like this: If a bug report is open and has "Fix
version: Qt X.Y", then it will be considered a blocker for Qt X.Y. The
release team will maintain this the same way they maintain the
meta-task, and will override it if they disagree that it should be a
blocker.

Sounds sensible, but what about all the existing bugs that have a "Fix version" assigned? Won't they all become blockers now? Or can a script wipe this field before the new semantics are announced?

I think a batched change for all open reports with a "Fix version" != "Some future release" would have to be part of this. A quick check reveals that we (for instance) currently have 27 unresolved bugs with fix version set to "5.3.0", so this might be a good clean-up to have in any case.

-- Eskil