Yes, of course we can, but it requires more work to do, so it is better to
evaluate the size first  :-)

I can tell you right away that debug symbols are insanely large. Just create a
debug build of Qt and notice that it's gigabytes in size. Don't try to fit that
into our current packages, please. That would just lead to bad compromises. Do
create separate packages and include the full debug info there. We can even
have separate debug symbols packages per module, to keep the size manageable. I
guess not everyone wants to debug QtWebkit, after all, which has 650MB alone
here. I guess QtWebengine is even larger, but I haven't built it.

cheers,
Ulf