Hi,

Thanks for posting this, it finally cleared up a few postings by Thiago from just after the event.

I wrestled my way through this whole thing, trying to get through the self-referential nature of all the acronyms. Somewhere in the middle I finally found what a QUIP is supposed to be. However, nowhere did I find an explanation of what problem it is supposed to solve, why it solves it, or how it integrates with the current work flow. So far, it seems to me like a solution from some management sphere without a problem to solve.

So, could you please explain, preferably without relying on all the acronyms, what problems this bureaucratization effort is trying to resolve, and how it fits the rest of our work flow (like making feature requests in Jira)?

Thanks,

André