Hi all,

On 09/06/2016 09:05 PM, Richard Moore wrote:
As some of you may know, I'm planning to step down as maintainer of Qt
Network. This is because now that the Qt company has people in a
position to work on the network stack full time I think it makes much
more sense for them to be the maintainer - it doesn't mean I'll be
moving away from working on Qt (in fact I hope it will mean I'll have
more time to actually get things done as a result). I'd like to nominate
Timur  as my replacement - he's already spent an inordinate amount of
time fixing bugs, to say nothing of adding support for HTTP/2 so I'm
sure things are in good hands.

On a similar note, I'd like to nominate Jesús Fernández as the
maintainer of the QtNetworkAuth module - he wrote it after all!

As by now 15 days (and more) have passed since the announcement, it is now final. Timur is now the maintainer of Qt Network and Jesús is the maintainer of Qt NetworkAuth. The wiki has been updated.

A big thanks to Rich and Peter for all the work they have put into Qt Network, their continued contributions are most appreciated!

- Fredrik -