From: Tuukka Turunen
Sent: perjantaina 19. toukokuuta 2017 0.54
To: Tony Sarajärvi <tony.saraja...@qt.io>; development@qt-project.org
Subject: Re: [Development] CI problems

Awesome. Thanks, Tony (and others who worked to get this resolved quickly)!

Yours,

                Tuukka

From: Development
<development-bounces+tuukka.turunen=qt...@qt-project.org<mailto:development-bounces+tuukka.turunen=qt...@qt-project.org>>
 on behalf of Tony Sarajärvi <tony.saraja...@qt.io<mailto:tony.saraja...@qt.io>>
Date: Thursday, 18 May 2017 at 22.46
To: "development@qt-project.org<mailto:development@qt-project.org>"
<development@qt-project.org<mailto:development@qt-project.org>>

(Apparently it was just my own inbox not being updated 😉)

It now looks like we have a running CI again!
I started Coin and everything seems to be running as normal. I’ll keep watching
it for a while longer and then resume work in the morning. Thanks for your
patience.

-Tony