I was talking about the solution that assumes making a QArrayList type and
deprecating QList entirely,
not the one that aliases QList to QVector which I, personally, don't like,
since it will produce a lot of the code perception problems and incorrect
perfomance assumptions.
Not to mention people will still widely use QList as it's "easier to type
"(don't laugh) and "looks like a default container by simplicity of its
name"
(again, don't laugh, I am just outlining potential problems with new users)