Hi,

I'd like to remind everyone about our commit policy:
https://wiki.qt.io/Review_Policy . In particular, it says 'Give reviewers ample
time to respond', which is assumed to be a full working day minimum (preferably
two days).

That is, even if you have a +2 by an approver, you should _not_ stage
immediately if there are other reviewers who haven't given feedback yet.

Regards

Kai

--
Kai Koehne, Senior Manager R&D | The Qt Company

Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Mika Harjuaho. Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg,
HRB 144331 B