Hi,

On 08/08/2017 17:56, Allan Sandfeld Jensen wrote:
On Dienstag, 8. August 2017 10:41:02 CEST Jani Heikkinen wrote:
Hi all,

We should have FF & branching today. Unfortunately we are still fighting
with some issues in qt5.git integration in 'dev' . That's why we haven't
been able to start soft branching yet :( But that doesn't mean we will
officially delay the FF ;)

So let's freeze new features for Qt 5.10 today as planned. Please don't put
any new features in for 5.10 anymore. We will start soft branching
immediately when issues with qt5.git integration in' dev' are solved. And
we will finalize branching ~ after a week from that date when soft
branching starts. So there will be still enough time to get changes in
which are currently suffering these issues in dev.

I would suggest allowing features that couldnt get in due to git issues, still
be allowed to integrate once it is fixed. I don't know of anything specific
that has been caught by that though.

+1 and on a related note, I keep hitting:

Project ERROR: Cannot run compiler '/home/qt/work/b2qt/toolchain/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/bin/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-g++'. Maybe you forgot to setup the environment?

when attempting to integrate changes to Qt 3D (for the skeletal animation feature).

Could somebody with CI-fu take a look please?

Thanks!

Sean

--
Dr Sean Harmer | sean.har...@kdab.com | Managing Director UK