Hello everyone,

I'm happy to announce that we've just added a new mirror for download.qt.io in
the San Francisco Bay Area (the first in the US west coast geographic area).
This mirror is provided by UC Berkeley and is very high-bandwidth, which should
result in a significant download performance boost for our users the area. For
example, I consistently achieve 20 MB/s from roughly 20 km away in San
Francisco (which is even faster than our commercial AWS CDN!).

So, please thank the University of California, Berkeley Open Computing Facility
for their support of the Qt Project, and happy downloading!

Cheers,
--
Jake Petroules - jake.petrou...@qt.io
The Qt Company - Silicon Valley