Yes, I think this is the right way.

Writing the comment is the key here. We just have -2, -1, +1, +2 available, so
a '+1' can mean everything from 'I had barely a look' to 'I just checked parts
of it' to 'I think the patch is flawless, but just maybe someone else wants to
review it, too' .

So, given the limited options, let's just state explicitly what you mean when
giving a review. While at it, consider also to mention positive things, so
people don't feel like they only ever get negative feedback.

My 2 cents,

Kai