Steve Jobs once said:

> “I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: "If today were
> the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?" And
> whenever the answer has been "No" for too many days in a row, I know I need
> to change something.”

After 8 years of Qt, it's time to say goodbye. Both from my employment in The
Qt Company and my roles in the Qt Project. I'd like to thank those of you in
the company and in the Qt Project who have supported me over the years in
various ways. It's been a great adventure. Friday, February 23rd will be my
last day.

I hereby relinquish my role as Maintainer of Apple build system support across
all projects under the Qt Project umbrella (nominating Oswald Buddenhagen as my
replacement), and my role as Maintainer of the Apple watchOS platform
(nominating Tor Arne Vestbø as my replacement).

Please feel free to contact me at jake.petrou...@petroules.com if you have any
questions, comments, or otherwise.

I wish you all the best.

Sincerely,