Hi,

as numerous people have asked me to comment on this by now, let me just do
that here publicly (representing KDE's KUserFeedback, not KDAB):

Tino is well aware of KUserFeedback, we discussed that last year already in
detail. So it definitely was considered as a possible solution for this.
I do not know why it was ultimately decided to implement a new framework, in
particular if that's due to conceptual or technical reasons, or licensing.

With the KDAB hat back on, we do use KUserFeedback in GammaRay since mid last
year, and it has so far provided a few useful insights, in particular
regarding to what extend we still need to support ancient Qt versions. But as
with any data, it's not the ultimate answer to all questions, and you need to
be very careful how to interpret it obviously. We have so far not received any
negative feedback with e.g. privacy concerns, but the approach KUserFeedback
takes there by default (and that we followed in GammaRay) is intentionally
very restrained.

Regards,
Volker