Den 19.03.2018 13:39, skrev Gunnar Sletta:
Hi,

After quite some time of not being active in Qt, I am now formally stepping
down as maintainer. It has been a great ride, but I simply don't have time to
follow up Gui and Scene Graph and it makes sense that the people who are active
in these areas also become the go-to guys.

I've already spoken with Eskil and Lars, and propose the following list of
people to formally take over my areas:

Tor Arne Vestby - QPA and window system integration
Laszlo Agocs - OpenGL/Vulkan
Eirik Aavitsland - Image Formats and QPainter
Andy Nichols - Scene Graph

(Other specific maintainers in QtGui stay unchanged)

As Gunnar mentioned, all the nominations have a +1 from me :)

Note that Paul Olav Tvete is actually the current maintainer of QPA, but when reorganizing we though it made sense to put it together with the "windowing system bits".

--
Eskil Abrahamsen Blomfeldt
Senior Manager, R&D

The Qt Company