+1

Am 09.04.2018 um 14:17 schrieb Maurice Kalinowski:
Hi,

As some might have recognized my focus inside the Qt Company has shifted from
WinRT/UWP towards our Automation related offering. While I still review many
patches for this platform, my effort in terms of active development have
significantly reduced.

Consequently, I would like to propose Oliver Wolff to take over the role as platform
maintainer. Oliver has been part of the team for years and (besides lots of other things)
has been taking care of the networking parts. In addition to that, he has been
"shadow-maintaining" the port over the last year, so this would rather reflect
reality.
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/q/owner:%22Oliver+Wolff+%253Coliver.wolff%2540qt.io%253E%22,n,z

BR,
Maurice

P.S.: Perhaps he manages to get sufficient agreement to be mentioned on the
maintainer list, contrary to me when I took it over from Andrew :)

--
Maurice Kalinowski
Principal Software Engineer

The Qt Company GmbH
Rudower Chaussee 13
D-12489 Berlin
maurice.kalinow...@qt.io
http://qt.io
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi,
Juha Varelius, Mika Harjuaho
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB
144331 B