While Liang has been away (he'll be back later this week):

Merges (various module owners; and I helped out a bit):

* qt5's last upmerge was 5.11->dev on July 12
* qtbase 5.11->dev, https://codereview.qt-project.org/233803 took 20
  tries, but we got there in the end (July 17); we've not had another
  integrate since, but one is in Coin as I write
* four other modules merged yesterday.
* we also got a 5.9->5.11 upmerge for qttranslations, today; that brought
  to light that 5.11 needed MODULE_VERSION updates in all modules.
* 32 modules had 5.11->dev successful merges today (22 of them within an
  hour, 10:26 to 11:25), dealing with MODULE_VERSION conflicts
* full history (and on-going activity) at:
  https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/q/owner:"Qt+Forward+Merge+Bot",n,z

Integrations (Simon mostly):

* qt5 dev, https://codereview.qt-project.org/233675 went through on
  July/18th followed by daily success all through last week but this
  week is blocked by QTBUG-69704, see
  https://codereview.qt-project.org/235389
* qt5 5.11 is healthy, also roughly daily, most recently today
* full history (and on-going activity) at:
  https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/q/owner:"Qt+Submodule+Update+Bot",n,z

        Eddy.