Hi,

I had a similar problem as you some time ago: I didn't want to run all
offline installers on my build machine, copy the pdb's in manually and so
on ...

My solution was pretty simple: I used the online installer to create an
installation with everything I needed, and I simply copied the base folder
of this installation to the build machine. Everything works perfectly for
me as long as the folder location remains the same on both machines - the
installers don't seem to do much but fix this absolute path in the
installation.

I also do the same thing with my own builds of Qt (copy from my build
server to my development machine, keeping the INSTALL location) and never
experienced any problems here.

I am developing on Windows, not sure if this also works as smoothly on
other operating systems.

Best regards
Markus