Jani Heikkinen (1 February 2019 13:53) wrote:
> Feature freeze for Qt 5.13 is now in effect and branching from 'dev' to
> '5.13' is complete.

and that means it's time to review changes to all our APIs, please see
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/q/status:open+branch:5.13+topic:api-review,n,z
and check up on the modules you know well or care about.

If you have objections to changes, file bugs against relevant components
and mark task QTBUG-73484 as blocked by them.  (If you're very quick,
you might get to the reviews before I correct their Task-number footers
to mention this one, so don't use PS1's task numbers.)

If there are new APIs in there, this is a good moment to remember:

> If not already done please update Qt 5.13 new features page:
> https://wiki.qt.io/New_Features_in_Qt_5.13

Remember, these are P0 blockers,

        Eddy.