And now it’s working again. This may be an internal IT issue for me. I will
reach out to them, but just wanted to let someone know.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Corey

From: Jason H <jh...@gmx.com>
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2019 8:54 AM
To: Pendleton, Corey <corey.pendle...@garmin.com>
Cc: development@qt-project.org
Subject: Re: [Development] Website Issues

CAUTION - EXTERNAL EMAIL: Do not click any links or open any attachments unless
you trust the sender and know the content is safe.

I, in US/East Coast, am not.

Sent: Friday, March 15, 2019 at 9:51 AM
From: "Pendleton, Corey"
<corey.pendle...@garmin.com<mailto:corey.pendle...@garmin.com>>
To: "development@qt-project.org<mailto:development@qt-project.org>"
<development@qt-project.org<mailto:development@qt-project.org>>
Subject: [Development] Website Issues
To Whom It May Concern,

I am having https errors accessing both forum.qt.io and wiki.qt.io.

Thanks!
Corey

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be Garmin
confidential and/or Garmin legally privileged. If you have received this email
in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this communication (including
attachments) by someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank
you.