I think this question is better suited to the qt-interest mailing list.

It has been decades since I did Win32 programming, but I would assume that you could ask Windows to find the window for you and give you the HWND. I don't think you can map from process to HWND, you'd have to map HWND to process?

But my days of programming Win32 are long over. Thank you, Qt!

Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 at 9:36 AM
From: "Sujan Dasmahapatra" <yellowlemontree0...@gmail.com>
To: development@qt-project.org
Subject: [Development] How to get winid from qprocess id for QProcess
hi friend

I am running an external app, which I want to fit onto my QScrollArea, for this I am writing code like this.

// launch weasis
QProcess *process = new QProcess();
process->start("./viewer-win32.exe");
if (process->waitForFinished())
{
return;
}

QWindow *window = QWindow::fromWinId(211812356);
window->setFlags(Qt::FramelessWindowHint);
_patient_gui->scrollArea_1->setWidget(QWidget::createWindowContainer(window));

But how can I get the wind id? it is hard coded here, is there any way to get the id from process id.

any help is highly appreciated.