On Thursday June 11 2020 12:43:11 Konstantin Tokarev wrote:

>Main reason behind QtWebView is described in the root page of its
>documentation, and it's about mobile platforms, namely Android, iOS, and also
>WinRT.

For me everything QQuick* is (mostly) about mobile platforms, but that's a
different topic :)

>all powerful features of QtWebKit's WebView are located in
>WebView.experimental.

Which doesn't get documented by the `qch_docs` build target, correct?

> Out of curiosity, what do you want to add there?

QtWebView has a method to run javascript code, and the signals aren't the same.
It might be useful if QtWebKit's WebView class were a drop-in replacement for
the one from QtWebView, so you can use the one or the other by just changing
the import statement.

R.