Hi,

> Are deferredrenamekERbOS.vbs and deferredrenameQIoNFA.vbs included in the
> MaintenanceTool package?

They are not _included_ in the MaintenanceTool package. Anyhow,
"deferredrenameXXXXXX.vbs”are temporary files the MaintenaceTool.exe writes to
schedule an update of itself. That is, because on Windows an executable cannot
be replaced when it is running, the MaintenanceTool.exe

  *   Saves the new MaintenanceTool.exe in parallel
  *   Writes above .vbs file, and starts it
  *   Stops itself

The .vbs script will then every second try to replace the original .exe file,
and – after being successful – restarting the MaintenanceTool.

Why Kaspersky now starts to complain about it: No idea :/ Anyhow, we had false
positives about the MaintenanceTool before, the best process to fix it is
probably to report the false positive to Kaspersky:
https://support.kaspersky.com/viruses/answers/1870 . Would you like to do that
(since you still have the temporary files, I assume)?

Regards

Kai