I was really surprised to hear that you are leaving, but it’s good that you
will still be around.

It must have been an amazing experience to start a new web browser in those
days.  I still think QTextDocument and its related classes and views have
relevance, even though today’s browsers left them far behind.  So I hope that
we can continue making them more feature-complete within the limited scope that
is defined for them.  I keep wondering if we could find a small set of changes
that have already been done elsewhere in the other projects, probably within
the first months after one of the forks, that would make those classes just a
bit more flexible without adding bloat.

Anyway, good luck in the new venture.