Hi,

On 26/03/2023 14:16, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
today there was a thread on stackoverflow which mentions that the links
to the examples don't work anymore. The links in the docs (and also in
the source repo) are

https://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtbase.git/tree/examples/widgets/...

But it needs to be

https://code.qt.io/cgit.cgi/qt/qtbase.git/tree/examples/...

Did something changed recently wrt this? Do you need a bug report for it?

It changed some time before or around noon on March 25th. I have a regular git pull job running in the background and it failed since the afternoon of that day. My guess would be that someone did maintenance or installed a new version and some minor mayhem was overseen...

Question to the admins: will you fix the cgit URLs or does everybody else need to fix their links?

    Konrad