Von: Development <development-boun...@qt-project.org> im Auftrag von Shyamnath
Premnadh via Development <development@qt-project.org>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 22. August 2023 09:35
An: development@qt-project.org
Betreff: [Development] Nominating Adrian Herrmann as approver for the Qt project

Hi All,

I would like to nominate Adrian Herrmann for approver rights to the Qt project.

Adrian has been working on the Qt for Python project for more than a year now,
and has made significant contributions to bug fixing, QtAsyncio (enables
interoperability between Python's asyncio package and Qt) etc. I trust Adrian's
judgment in review and approving changes.

Changes where he is the author:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/q/owner:adrian.herrmann%2540qt.io
Changes where he commented/voted on:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/q/commentby:adrian.herrmann%2540qt.io

Regards,
Shyam

Shyamnath, Premnadh

Senior Software Engineer - Qt for Python

The Qt Company GmbH
Erich-Thilo-Str. 10
12489 Berlin, Germany

shyamanath.premn...@qt.io<mailto:shyamanath.premn...@qt.io>

+49 15780598679

www.qt.io<https://www.qt.io/>

Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Jouni Lintunen Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 144331 B

[https://www.qt.io/]<https://www.qt.io/>
[https://www.facebook.com/qt/]<https://www.facebook.com/qt/>
[https://twitter.com/qtproject] <https://twitter.com/qtproject>
[https://www.linkedin.com/company/qtgroup/]