On Saturday, 14 October 2023 10:53:02 PDT Cristian Adam via Development wrote:
> You are trying to compile Qt on a configuration that Qt is not officially
> supporting, namely MSYS2.

MSYS2's MINGW64 works just fine. I was building using it up until yesterday
(now I'm using UCRT64).

Anyway, the problem here is not Qt, but the environment, somehow. The symbol
"sem_wait" is defined in two libraries:

libpthread.dll.a(libwinpthread_1_dll_d000137.o):(.text+0x0): multiple
definition of `sem_wait
librt.a(t-msys_2_0_dll_d001304.o):(.text+0x0): first defined here

Both appear to be import libraries, so I don't know why the linker thinks
there's a conflict.

I repeat that it works for me, but for Haowei it doesn't. I don't know why.