On 14.11.23 09:31, Marc Mutz via Development wrote:
[...]
> And then naming them Qt::partial_ordering is just consequent, because
> users can reach ultimate SC by doing something like
>
>       #ifdef __cpp_lib_three_way_comparison
>       using std::partial_ordering;
>       ~~~~
>       #else
>       using Qt::partial_ordering;
>       #endif
>
>       ~~~ use unqualified partial_ordering ~~~

This will also mean that in Qt 7 we can maintain 100% SC with Qt 6 by
simply saying

    namespace Qt {
        using partial_ordering = std::partial_ordering;
        using weak_ordering = std::weak_ordering;
        using strong_ordering = std::strong_ordering;
    }

Done.

--
Marc Mutz <marc.m...@qt.io>
Principal Software Engineer

The Qt Company
Erich-Thilo-Str. 10 12489
Berlin, Germany
www.qt.io

Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Jouni Lintunen
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin,
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg,
HRB 144331 B