Il 22/12/23 11:15, André Somers ha scritto:
I can see two options. The simplest option is to have a `radii`
property, which is a grouped property containing the `topLeft`,
`topRight`, `bottomLeft` and `bottomRight` properties as a floating
point value as we have now. I think that would be cleaner than the
current state of things.

While at it, it should be aptly named `cornersRadii` or similar.

`radius` has always violated Qt API guidelines. A rectangle doesn't have a radius. We shouldn't be doing the same mistake again.

The second option is to actually allow for some more customization, and
have a `corners` property, where each corner again is named as in the
`radii` above, but would itself be a grouped property that could not
only contain `radius` but also `color` (and perhaps other properties in
the future*). Setting different colors for each of the corners would
allow for way more flexible gradients than what we have at the moment.

I'm not sure how this would look like in code, though?

Thanks,

--
Giuseppe D'Angelo | giuseppe.dang...@kdab.com | Senior Software Engineer
KDAB - Trusted Software Excellence