Congratulations to David, approver rights have been granted.

--
Alex

From: Development <development-boun...@qt-project.org> on behalf of David
Edmundson <davidedmund...@kde.org>
Sent: Thursday, 1 February 2024 15:10
To: development
Subject: [Development] Nominating David Redondo for approval status

I would like to nominate David Redondo for approver rights in the Qt project.

David's first contributions to Qt started in November 2020, but has
ramped up this last year working on the Qt Wayland platform. Not only
has he fixed a lot of issues within Qt Wayland, but he has also
managed to push changes into upstream wayland and un-break a lot of
important Qt functionality.
David and I work together at Blue Systems for the last 4 years. I have
full confidence in his ability to review code correctly and also to
use any new privileges appropriately.

Changes where he is the author:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/q/author:qt%2540david-redondo.de
Changes where he commented/voted on: