On 6 Mar 2024, at 23:09, Axel Spoerl via Development
<development@qt-project.org> wrote:

Dear Colleagues,

I hereby nominate Dr. Máté Barany as an approver for the Qt project.
Máté has been a valuable contributor and reviewer, providing sound code,
guidance and input.
As a reference, see his dashboard
here:https://codereview.qt-project.org/dashboard/1010490

I fully trust his advice, expertise and judgement. I am certain that he will
exercise approver rights to the benefit of the Qt project.

I am neither working in Máté's team, nor sharing an office with him.
Máté and I do know each other personally.

Kind regards
Axel

+1

FWIW, The relevant links to gerrit when nominating someone are no the current
dashboard but:

Authored changes:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/q/author:mate.barany%2540qt.io
Changes not authored, but reviewed: