Hi all,

Yesterday and today, 08/09 April, there were a few brief cherry-pick bot
outages which caused the bot to not receive events about merging changes. Root
cause for this issue is was introduction of nonstandard branch naming in a
repo, causing a crash in pickbot's pick-order logic.

At this time, I believe pickbot's recovery scripts have identified all missed
work and regenerated change-merged events for changes which merged during the
outage periods. This will have the bot to perform the cherry-picks as usual,
but please keep an eye out in your changes to make sure that merged changes
over the last day have been cherry-picked as intended. If not, you can either
cherry-pick to the target branch manually, or send me an email with the change
that needs to be fed through the bot again.

Best regards,
-Daniel