On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 6:57 AM, Oliver Grawert <o...@ubuntu.com> wrote:

> hi,
> Am Dienstag, den 11.10.2016, 20:26 -0300 schrieb Gustavo Niemeyer:
> > To be extra clear: it's not "one gadget, one image". The model
> > assertion is really what defines what goes into the image, including
> > the gadget itself.
> >
> > So it's really "One model, one image."
> well, thats nitpicking until we support more than one gadget per model,
> isnt it ? :)

The model assertion carries a number of settings that change the behavior
of the image, including different kernels, etc. So the same gadget can be
part of different images, but one model should result in the same image

gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net
Devices mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: