I just released ubuntu-image 1.0 into Zesty, Yakkety, and Xenial.  The latter
two will of course have to go through the SRU process[1].

I also uploaded the 1.0+snap1 snap, but note the big change for this release.
ubuntu-image is now a classic confinement snap.  It still needs to be manually
reviewed and approved for publication, but when it is, we'll be able to
release it into the stable channel.  In the meantime, you can try this:

https://code.launchpad.net/~canonical-foundations/+snap/ubuntu-image/+build/27629

For now, you'll have to install it with --classic --dangerous.

This release fixes a spurious warning on the size of the mbr partition, and it
adds a new command line option --image-file-list.  This latter is useful for
scripting u-i when you have multiple volumes defined, and/or use the now
preferred -O/--output-dir option.  See --help or the manpage for more details.

All other changes are focused on paying down some technical debt.

As always, please report any bugs or feature requests here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-image/+filebug

Enjoy,
-Barry

[1] LP: #1672755