Jeff here is what I mean:

1) Create recovery disk = no errors in server-manager
2) Boot from recovery disk to boot: prompt = no errors
3) type accept <enter> = no errors
6) full standard console drivers check/verify appears = no errors
7) /sbin/loader = no errors
8) launching CDROM = no errors
9) [I accept] screen = no errors
9) [proceed] screen = no errors
10) format hdd = no errors
11) install rpms = no errors
12) perform post install = no errors
13) skip tape restore = because I don't have a tape drive ;->
14) continue as normal reinstall = no errors

All the above, with the typo in place, as released.  So, the only thing I
can not confirm at this time, is the tape drive restore commands.

Regards,

PS. Be nice if we could get some other testers involved.

--
Darrell May
DMC Netsourced.com