[Matthew]

> Can you show a small easy to understand example?
> >
> > This way we would make sure that the framework is as big as necessary
> > and as small as possible by avoiding all unnecessary features provided
> > by existing frameworks.
>
> Yeah, if this is feasible then it makes sense.

I have written a simple small framework which automatizes the procedure of
adding references to Velocity context by utilizing annotations. It is
available under:
https://github.com/pouyanster/SimpleMVC

A sample class is available under:
https://github.com/pouyanster/SimpleMVC/blob/master/src/main/java/com/quaintous/simplemvc/SampleView.java
As you can see, I just annotated the fields which are to be used in context
and the framework took care of all necessary steps to process the template:
(available under:
https://github.com/pouyanster/SimpleMVC/blob/master/sample.html)

You can also dynamically add necessary data to the context which is later
processed by velocity engine.
This way you have a clear division between your data model and its view.

I would appreciate feedbacks,
Regards
Pouyan