Hi

I am involved in a Zero State:
http://zerostate.net

Given that what we talk about, and intend to do, is not legal in
several jurisdictions and that we have an international membership I
have been thinking about the possibility of a Freenet based ZS
intranet.
However, the problem that hit several of us almost instantly was that
people have to be quite technically knowledgeable to set it up
correctly, and we cannot depend on every member having the necessary
skills, or time.

What I am looking for is a one click solution ie someone goes to our
site, click a link, and then if they approve the installation it all
goes ahead with a browser icon on the desktop for them to log in to
our site on Freenet.
So, they need know nothing about node IDs,  security levels etc

Does anything like this exist?

Dirk
--
Homepage: www.neopax.com/technomage - Technology and magick