> Do I understand correctly that the plist is created but unused?

I was incorrect.  Please ignore.  plist is works correctly.  :)

>> Hope that helps.  Thanks,
>>
>> Eric C
>
> Do you have experience with Objective C? steveatinfincia (aka
> mrsteveman1) has opened a pull request to bring the OS X tray up to date
> [0] and help reviewing would be very much appreciated.
>
> [0] https://github.com/freenet/java_installer/pull/7

I have no experience with Objective C.  I’m a PHP guy.  I did read through the
Swift documentation a couple of months ago and it makes sense and having been
thinking of starting with something small.  FWIW I’ll check out the tray code.

I like using the tray app.  Thanks for working on it!

- Eric C