Colin Davis skrev:
> We could probe on the main fproxy page, in the same place we have the IE
> warning, IIRC.
> If they switch it off after that, it's their business; They turned it
> on, and they can turn it off.

I agree.

We could include a first-time dismissable infobox informing the user
that his browser was started in incognito mode and what that means for
his privacy. If the user decides then to turns it off afterwards, we
really should assume that he knows what he is doing (or in other words:
His own responsibility).

Maybe in the future, browsers will support that we simply submit a
domain that always should be browsed in incognito mode. But for now, the
above seems like enough petting to me too.

- Zero3