Freenet 0.7.5 build 1345 is now available, it will be mandatory on Thursday,
please upgrade ASAP. This is just a small bugfix for a problem pointed out on
FMS (a NullPointerException). Eleriseth even provided a partial fix, which has
been merged along with some related fixes. IMHO this only happens if a peer
gets to too-high ping times *before* it is first backed off, so I doubt it's
the cause of the problems we've been having lately (most notably it taking
*ages* to bootstrap a new node onto opennet), but it's still important to fix
it.

Thanks, and please let us know of any bugs you find, and how the network is
working generally.