Hi Pouyan,

Thanks for getting us up to date!

I just updated the plugin, and it looks partially functional, now.

- A nice idea would be to get the patch for jar loader included in freenet as
soon as possible!

Currently the list of bookmarks looks very hectic and the cathegories are
missing.
The changing of entry height on hover disturbs the list (makes it harder to
browse). But it already gets the list of my bookmarks.

- It would also be nice to make the plugin basically usable as fast as
possible: Make the bookmarks clickable and add a way to retrieve files and
freesites. Next step: Downloads/Uploads and the Menu (for seeing Sone).

Best wishes,
Arne