Vincent,

I'm not sure if this is the email you were referring to.

For Curriki, I think as long as there is an easy (and constant) way to
add the driver and configuration to the war via a script (such as
unjar, copy files, jar) then this sounds fine to me.

Right now this is how the xwiki.cfg, hibernate.cfg.xml, and web.xml
files get added on our development system before giving to Sun's SJSAS
for auto-deployment after each successful build.

Dave