Hi everyone,

Ok so here's the status:

1) Evelina who was working on the UI for the rights management was
delayed. She's going to send an email later today to explain what's
left and more importantly to give screenshots of what she's achieved
so far. She's also going to send a patch for her work so far so that
we can apply it and start playing with it and test it. She says
she'll have fully finished everything for next Monday.

2) Scheduler is working except for a big issue. It's currently not
able to restore jobs when the xwiki server is restarted. Well it can
restore them but they're not executed under the right context. Jerome
is working on this right now. Jerome do you think you'll be able to
have something working by next Monday.

3) Jean-Vincent has committed the mailsender + watchlist feature. All
is working ... except the mail sending. It seems there's some context
issue in the scheduler job that sends the mail. It's possible it's
related to 2) although not obvious they are the same issue. Jean-
Vincent, do you have an idea if this can be fixed by next Monday.
Would be great since we've skipped 1.2M3 (we're 2 weeks late on
1.2M2!) so with this feature I think we would have enough new
features to start working on stabilizing everything and fixing bugs
for the final 1.2 release.

So the new release date for 1.2M2 is now planned for Tuesday 30th of
October.

Thanks everyone for making this happen :)

Thanks
-Vincent