Hi Luis,

What you ask is outside the scope of the xwiki project. You're asking
for some general maven help.

The maven build that xwiki provides is for building what the xwiki
project wants to distribute. It's not for building any custom version
of xwiki.

What you should do:
* create your own maven build
* have a build module that depends on the XE WAR and that replaces the
xwiki.cfg file by your own and that adds your own plugins to the WEB-
INF/lib directory.

Thanks
-Vincent