Hi (Sergiu),

I finally read your SX design doc yesterday night and I have some
questions:

* It's called Skin Extensions (SX) but it seems to be missing vm
extensions, right? AFAIU this is in IX. I would have expected Skin
extensions to include vm. Maybe just a problem of terminology.
* How do you manage CSS/JS that depend on the skin used. For ex you
took the example of usersandgroups.css in your doc but that CSS is
different for Albatross and for Toucan. How do we handle this?
* Now that it's implemented, would be nice to move the doc to the
developer's guide and add some examples. Also do you know where in the
code this is used right now?
* Has there been some measurements to see how performance is affected?

Thanks a lot, sounds very cool.
-Vincent