Hi Vincent,

Well Entity is pretty common in modeling (see http://bit.ly/5r2Liw)
> Also it's used in Entity Bean (Java EE) and is defined as:
> "An entity bean represents a business object in a persistent storage
> mechanism. Some examples of business objects are customers, orders,
> and products"

Exactly my point, you can call anything an "Entity". Normally we'd model
real world entities (cutomer, order, part, product, etc etc.) in an ER
diagram. But in our use case we have Space, Page, Attachment, Wiki etc. etc.
for which "resource" seems to be little bit more descriptive. But may be
it's just the way I have used to percieve things. So, let's go ahead with
"Entity".

Thanks.

- Asiri